Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I made it through the Christmas holidays...


The Christmas holidays are over and I probably gained 10 pounds - at least that's what it feels like. In Germany we have three consecutive Christmas holidays and that means three days of visiting and inviting over family and eating, eating, eating.
Well, I started sorting through the Christmas pictures and finished a LO with my own papers and embellishments. This is my first try at creating my own page kit. What do you think?

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love it! The star frames and picture corners are just so cute! Good job. I just found your blog today through a link from Maryse Vincent - I'm loving what I see, gonna bookmark you!

IkeaGoddess said...

Hi Cheryl. Thanks. As soon a I'm finished with the kit, I'll give it out as free daily downloads like Maryse does.

Ruby said...

I love all the stars. The metal star frames look awesome!

Be sure to let me know when you have this one ready to go.

Anonymous said...

酒店打工

酒店兼職

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店工作

酒店經紀

禮服酒店

酒店兼差

酒店上班

酒店PT

酒店

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味

喝酒