Sunday, December 31, 2006
Ruby's challenge - part 1
Ruby set up a challenge with Maryse's new kit.
Here's what I did so far. I don't have all the parts yet, as it just started today, but I took what I had and cut out the missing pieces out of the preview page (that's me - I can never wait :-)). However, I couldn't do that for the background paper, so I added a small piece so you can get the idea - just imagine the rest. I'll update it as soon as I have the missing pieces.
The fonts are CatholicSchoolgirls BB and Action Is, shaded JL. Both are from dafont.com
I made the page about my grandma, 'cause the kit reminds me so of my grandparents house and because I just simply adore her.