Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Monday Madness Freebies part 2

Home sweet home, finally. Today was a looong day at work, at least it felt like it.
Here's what I found:
Templates:
Pattie has a template here.
Pippi has a template on her blog.
Jaana has a template on her blog.
Sarah has a template on her blog.

Kits & Stuff:
Katie has a word art here.
Mindy has a Spice mini-kit on her blog.
Kim B has Sweet Belle Swirls on her blog.
Kristine has an assorted set on her blog.
Ilona has a Tiny Turtle Frame on her blog.
Sunflowers has a Lena's Day add-on and June Stamp on her blog.

8 comments:

Kristine said...

Wow!! Thanks so much for spotlighting my blog! What a wonderful surprise!!

Joanne said...

spotlighting mine and sammys blog..you have added to making a little boy very happy..as he is checking his comments all the time and his heart is so excited..thank you so very much..for making this a special week for him..and for me as well..

Kim B said...

Wow- you posted at 1.30am in the morning! I thought I was the only "nutty" one...LOL, Thanks for taking the time to do these lists even when you have worked sooo late!!!- Hugs
Kim

MaryEllen said...

thanks for the great finds today

redjudesigns said...

Thank you for your daily work. It's amazing.
If you have time, you could pop on my blog. I have a father's day kit ;)

Anonymous said...

Merci tout plein pour tout ces liens !!! Bisous !

Cyn said...

Just stopping by to say hi ! Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much
I check your blog every day =)