Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Monday Madness Freebies part 2

Home sweet home, finally. Today was a looong day at work, at least it felt like it.
Here's what I found:
Templates:
Pattie has a template here.
Pippi has a template on her blog.
Jaana has a template on her blog.
Sarah has a template on her blog.

Kits & Stuff:
Katie has a word art here.
Mindy has a Spice mini-kit on her blog.
Kim B has Sweet Belle Swirls on her blog.
Kristine has an assorted set on her blog.
Ilona has a Tiny Turtle Frame on her blog.
Sunflowers has a Lena's Day add-on and June Stamp on her blog.

8 comments:

.:kristine:. said...

Wow!! Thanks so much for spotlighting my blog! What a wonderful surprise!!

Joanne said...

spotlighting mine and sammys blog..you have added to making a little boy very happy..as he is checking his comments all the time and his heart is so excited..thank you so very much..for making this a special week for him..and for me as well..

Kim Broedelet said...

Wow- you posted at 1.30am in the morning! I thought I was the only "nutty" one...LOL, Thanks for taking the time to do these lists even when you have worked sooo late!!!- Hugs
Kim

Mary Ellen said...

thanks for the great finds today

Redju said...

Thank you for your daily work. It's amazing.
If you have time, you could pop on my blog. I have a father's day kit ;)

Tricotinette said...

Merci tout plein pour tout ces liens !!! Bisous !

Cyn said...

Just stopping by to say hi ! Have a nice day!

Hessa said...

Thank you so much
I check your blog every day =)