Is it really Thursday? Boy, this week has just been flying by. So far this week:
- I've been busy at work;
- I made a great deal on a kitchen faucet for the new house. Can you believe IKEA - who else ;-) - reduced it from 170€ to 99€? It was a one day only sale, so just had to go there before work;
- I bought the little guy a new pair of shoes, because his feet have grow yet again. I'm so glad he picked a nice pair (they were my favorites) and they were even on sale (55% off!!!);
- I also picked up a satellite dish set for the new house so we can finally watch some TV. Can you believe that we have had only 2 channels for the last 5 and a half years? Well I couldn't either, so when I saw it at a discounter, I went for it;
- I have been reading at least 4 books to Damien every evening. Usually we only read one or two depending on how long they are, but this week our book order from Amazon arrived. Damien is all into dragons at the moment (thanks to Shrek), so I ordered 3 dragon books (Custard is his favorite) and some Froggy books too. It takes about 2-3 weeks for English book to arrive, but its well worth it, since it's basically the only way to get a hold of English children's books in Germany;
- every evening I have have been reading up on planing kitchens and DYI bathroom installations and laying tiles, etc. I still have so much to learn. My problem is that I know exactly how I want it to look when it's finished, but I have no idea of how to get it done. But I am learning what can be done and what can't (at least not on our tight budget). If I find the time, I want to start a new blog with interior design ideas on a budget...
Talking about time, here I go on rambling and you all are waiting for some freebies. So without any further ado, I present the outcome of today's freebie hunt.
Kits & Stuff: