Saturday, September 08, 2007

W&W CT layout

Today I made a new layout using these kits:

Credits: navy paper from the Wishing On A Star set by Gina Marie Huff, title alpha from Dry Brush Alpha by Patricia Christensen, embellishments from the Believing in You kit by Gina Marie Huff, wire alpha & staples from Playing With Wire by Gina Marie Huff ALL from Weeds & Wildflowers Design available at WeedsAndWildflowersDesigns.com; frames from the Unadorned Freebie kit by KSharonK Designs (see Friday's freebies).

Got a favorite quote? Gina is challenging you to send her your favorite quote and if it makes it into the top 10 not only will she include it in a word art kit, but you will get that kit for free. Check it out here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, i'm a long time watcher of your site and just noticed that you live in Germany.. my hubby's in the Army and we're moving to Kaiserslautern in less than a month! Is there anything you could tell me about that area? I know it's about 45 min away from Frankfurt, that it's next to the border of France, and that it's supposed to be the most american-ized city.. is there anything else you could tell me? Thanks so much!

Carol said...

Fabulous page, and it's great to not just "read" the credits but actually see what you used. So inspiring.

IkeaGoddess said...

Hi Bri, K-town is right around the corner from where I live, so I could tell you a bunch about your next home. Why don't you just write me a mail to CitiesOfTheDead@aol.com and I'll reply.