Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday’s Freebies

temp1 2-page

temp2 2-page


Alphas & Wordart:

Kits & more:



Dawn Farias said...

Thank you for sharing and posting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks much! You da bomb!


Shay said...

I have a freebie I'd like to to peek at, see if you like it.

Thank you.
( =

Jacinda said...

I have a QP on my blog as part of The Digi Chick blog train going on right now.

Julie said...

Great list! Hey The Digi Chick girls are having a trick or treat blog train. My blog is one of the stops! I have some free word art and there are lots of great goodies.
Here is my blog, the whole list is there.

Julie said...

LOL! I should have read the comments first! Jacinda already told you about The Digi Chick Blog Train.

Marcela said...

I'll be having a daily freebie on my blog..all through November! A very cool HUGE kit for free!

MissVivi said...

Thank you for talk about the Charity collab !

site said...

This can't have effect in actual fact, that's exactly what I believe.