Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lazy Sunday freebies

Hi gals,
here's what I found today:Helena has a wonderful Citric kit on her blog.
Caro has paper for her Spring kit on her blog. Be sure to get the ribbons and especially the fab alpha too. That alphabet really is a stunner.
Kelley Mickus has a valentine kit sampler out, it's called Be Mine. Get it on her blog.
Jessica Gorny has new Baroque papers on her blog.
Bren has a new freebie on her blog: This -n- that. I just love those bright colors. Get it here.
Daly's 14 year-old daughter has made not one, not two, but five page templates, which are all unique and have a fresh look. Artistic talent sure runs in that family. Be sure to leave her lots of love. Get it here.

I visited my family today and have been scrapping lazy. But don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow with a new kit - its all about valentine's day.

No comments: