Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What I did this evening

Well, after I got the little one to bed tonight - which took forever - I sat down and made a page about my Mom and me. We are both two passionate shoppers, but when it comes to shopping there is still a lot I have to learn. My mom can shop from 10 in the morning when the shops open till they close at 8pm. She even has special shopping shoes she wears so her feet don't hurt after all that running around. She truly is the goddess of shopping. Don't believe me? Here's an example:
A couple years back we went on a shopping-spree together in the States. We basically did 10 states in 10 days stopping only for food, malls and outlet-centers (and Graceland). Every evening my mom would plan the next day's route with little flyers of all the malls and outlet-centers which she brought with her from previous trips. At home in Germany she has them in folders categorized for each state and county! Do you know anybody who has anything like it? I don't, but it really came in handy on that trip :-) We literally shopped till we dropped.
The kit you see here is by yours truly :-) I'll start posting it in a couple of days.

No comments: