Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New LO

I really like Chantal's newest layouts, so I sat down and had a really good look at them and tried to do something like that myself. This is what came out:Almost everything is by either Leah Riordan or ksharonk (both their links are on my favorites list on the left). Exceptions are: the felt circle in the top left corner is by Amy Elkins (you can get it in her Groovy Snowfall kit on her blog http://artisticawareness.blogspot.com/; the doodle (recolored) in the bottom right corner is by Carrie Stephens (you can get it in the Vintage Artistry kit at http://www.scrapbookbytes.com); the fonts used are Scriptina and MA Fishy. The heart buttons I made myself, because I thought the page was missing some hearts.

3 comments:

Ruby said...

This is lovely. You should share those buttons with us. (lol)

Chantal said...

WOW klasse!! Das freut mich das ich Dich zu dem LO inspiriert hab, es gefällt mir super gut!!!!

Paula said...

Love this page! What a cutie, too!