Friday, March 02, 2007

Fabulous Freebie Friday

I found some hot scrappin' stuff today. Take a look, download, and don't forget to leave some love for the designers.

Templates:Tracy B is back in town and has a great template waiting for you on her blog.
Miss Kim has a nice & clean template on her blog.
Jaana has 2 fun templates on her blog.

Kits & stuff:
Leah has a Funky Floral mini-kit here.
Tara has a Green Clip Alpha here.
Amy W. has a Just Flowers paper pack on her blog.
Jan has a Lovin' Spring add-on here.
Manu has 3 fun flowers on her blog.
Ann-Marie has a Double Fabric Flower sampler here.
Canay has a stitched felt shamrock on her blog.
Welli has Twill Tape on her blog.
Mollie has her AshleyB kit on her blog.
Jen has a sweet Girl Page Topper here.
Digital Couture has some hot cardboard arrows on their blog.

Happy scrappin' ;-)

1 comment:

Lainey said...

Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you put into letting us know where the freebies are. What's really special is how you make pictures of the freebies. Lots of times I have so much to do that I can only spend a short time surfing. By being able to look at the pictures and choosing the ones I like the best by seeing them first I maximize my time. Thanks and Hugs.