Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday's huge freebie-list

It's unbelievable how many freebies I found today, and I didn't even check everywhere..., but I had to stop looking for more freebies, 'cause I still need some time to scrap before I go to bed ;-)

Here goes: on your mark, ready...., set..., download

Ale has the elements to her Child's Drawings (blue) kit on her blog.
Amy W has Grab Bag No. 3 here.
Christine has a Felty Dog & Cat add-on on her blog.
Terragina has her After Eight kit here.
T Van Noord is offering her Blooming Expectations kit as a daily download starting today. Get it here. Ruby is using this for here latest challenge, so make a layout and win one of Ruby's kits.
Maryse is offering her Jungle kit as a daily download starting today. Get it here. And don't forget to check back daily.
Fernlili has some Glitter Flower Doodles on her blog.
Kirsty has a pretty flowery overlay on her blog.
A-gus has Spring Time papers for you here.

Betty has sampler of her Adventure Boy kit on her blog.
Selena has a cool Secretary's Stationery kit on her blog.
Carrie has some cute police car & fire engine & other doodles on her blog.
Shandy has a ribbon freebie on her blog.
Jen has a little boy page topper here.
Laura B has her She's Got Attitude kit here.
Jan has 3 fun papers on her blog.
Jeanelle has a wonderful His Stuff kit here.
Ashley has her County Cottage kit here.

Julie has her Spring kit as a daily download here.
Sande from 2Peas has her Mary, Mary Quite Contrary kit here.
Lucie has a Messy Stiched Felt Alpha on her blog.
Thomsen has a template on her blog.
Carole has a template for you here.
Lyndsay has a Fresh & Distressed Alpha on her blog.

12 comments:

The Grubbs said...

WOW! That is a whole lotta freebies! Thanks so much for doing the work!

my2boys said...

holy freebies Batman! There are a ton. Thanks for pointing them out...hope you get some great scrappin done! xoxo
tracyb

ananas77 said...

Thank you, for searching all that freebies. I love your blog.

Misty said...

Wow some great finds today. I rarely pick up freebies, but I think I'm going a downloadin' today.

Thanks for making it so easy.

Jaana Säker said...

I want to thank you so much for all the freebies searching you are doing for us!

in my blog you will find a new freebie

Amy said...

Thank you again. I LOVE your website. I go here to get updated on all the good stuff out there. I really appreciate it. :)

scrappinkay said...

you did find lots of treasures, thanks for doing the research.

If anyone got the baby "boy" page topper I am dying to have it, it's no longer available.

Please, please, please, thank you!

wulan^_^ said...

thanks so much for the list!

KonosMom said...

Thanks so much for posting these freebies! I'm not sure how you gather all of this info., but I sure do appreciate it! I'm checking your blog daily now!! Thanks again -- you're great!

Mo Rochat said...

Thank you so much for this amazing site. I have just started digital scrapping and finding this site is like discovering a treasure chest!! Thanks again

jan said...

i just wanted to say thank you. this must take up a great deal of your time and i simply cannot believe the number of hits i had yesterday. :0)

marysevincent said...

Thank you so much !