Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My first layout for Weeds & Wildflowers

I just got back from my business trip. On the flight back I sketched a couple of layouts I'm gonna do for W&W. Here's my first layout with Weeds & Wildflowers Discovering You kit:
Credits: Heidi Williams' Discovering You kit from Weeds & Wildflowers (I used the papers and elements, as well as papers from the freebie kit). Rusty staple by KSharonK. AtomicCupcake's wildtear action.
I wanted to thank you all for the sweet comments and words of encouragement you have left me. That means a lot to me, thanks again.
Now I'm off to find you all some freebies ;-)) Stay tuned...

8 comments:

Ale Modolon said...

WOW!! Beautiful LO. I adore your creativity.

Anonymous said...

This a awesome LO. Your son is so precious. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the creative team. You deserve it. I just bought the Discovering You kit and after seeing your awesome LO, I REALLY can't wait to use it. Will it every get done DLing? Aren't the colors great in this kit!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout!!! : D

Anonymous said...

love this layout!!!
Teri

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is really beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Love this layout!

Julia said...

And it's a beautiful LO! Thank you for posting my freebie.