Sunday, March 04, 2007

Layout or how I find the time to scrap

I've been asked how I find time to look for freebies and scrap and this layout tells the story - my boy-friend gives me the time. He really does his share of the household: he cooks, cleans, washes, does the grocery shopping and drags it all up to our appartment on the 5th floor. We truely share the workload. And not only that, he takes great care of our little boy. He was even the one who stayed home to watch over Damien in his first year, while I went to work. And I deeply love him for that.
Here's the layout, day 13:
Credits: beige paper 03 from Ale Modolon's Child's Drawings (beige) kit (see Saturday's freebies), sticker hinge from Ale Modolon's Child's Drawings (blue) kit, Carrie Bombrias' Buttonframe from her Little bit of this, Little bit of that set and her Watercolor Alphabet (see Saturday's freebies), font: Pea Becky.

9 comments:

HG said...

What a great layout! Although we don't have children, my DH and I have our own 'chores'. We set it up a long time ago and it works out great. We've been married ten years but have been together a total of fifteen and it's still working :)

Anonymous said...

Love the layout! Catching great smiles and giggles now that is just perfect!! - Brooke

Anonymous said...

Love the layout. It's wonderful you have such a great boyfriend, life is so much easier when both people can share the responsibilities.

Michelle

Corinna said...

cute cute cute!

Unknown said...

Yay for your boyfriend! I love the picture and the layout. :-)

paintingsiggi said...

Oh, that is the greatest moment you've captured! Too cute! Love your lo - the gray background really makes the brightly colored elements !POP!. ;)

Anonymous said...

Please thank your sweetie for us as well, would you? Where would we all be without you (and him!)?!?!?!? Not having NEARLY as much fun for sure!!! Love the LO too! Thanks for all you do!! ((((Big hugs))))

TheBombria's said...

WOW!!! What a wonderful layout and I'm so happy to see my stuff used! I've only seen them used a couple of times and you did such a wonderful job with your layout! And how wonderful that your boyfriend helps out so much!

Andrea said...

That's just how my husband is and I am so lucky too!!! Thanks for all of the freebie lists!