Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sweet Sunday Freebies

Here's what I found and liked today:
Gina Marie has cool frame to match her Welcoming Spring kit here.
Misty has Primary Charms on her blog and a neat threading tutorial to go with it.
Amy has a fun alpha called Dublin's Gold Lucky Alpha on her blog.
Diane has some sweet Crinkle Wings on her blog.
Gerti has a magical quote in German and English on her blog.
Andrea has 10 (ten!) beautiful greeting card templates here.
Johanna has two fabulous templates on her blog.
Heather has a lovely template on her blog.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the links. I really appreciate you doing this

Katrin said...

Hi Ikeagoddess. I'm so glad that you search the web every day for such awesome freebies. Thank you very, very much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the links, you are such a wonderful gal to do it, makes my time on the computer shorter,(I have to share it)
I do appreciate it very much!
Have a great day

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for searching all the freebies and telling to us!
i love your blog so much!