Saturday, March 03, 2007

layouts I did this evening

Here are the cards I did for mom this evening...
day 10:
Credits: template by Tracy Blankenship (from today's freebies), Jeanelle Paige's His Stuff kit (from yesterday's freebies), AtomicCupcake's pristine chip, felt, plastic, and chipboard actions. Fonts: Pea Becky, Marker Monkey FW, Patchwork Letters.

day 11:
Credits: template (tilted) by Kimberly Lund (from today's freebies), Leah Riordan's Funky Floral mini-kit (also from today's freebies), Leah Riordan's Fall-on stitching (recolored). Font: Harrison with AtomicCupcake's scribbled outline action.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your layouts you made are absolutely adorable!!!

LovetoScrapLeslie said...

I LOVE your layouts (particularly the top one)! Very colorful and great pics of the kids!

Anonymous said...

DARLING! :0)

Anonymous said...

These are just fantastic! You did an excellent job.

Amy W. said...

Aw, those are such cute LOs! Excellent work! I love the bear one!
Hugs,
-Amy

Jeanelle said...

Ow WOW!! I love what you did with my kit!! GREAT LO!!!

LVMommy22 said...

i love it when you do LO's with the freebies to give us ideas! thanks!!!
:) M

elenasworld said...

Wow! Just amazing -- really beautiful. I love how you turned the template on the side, it gives a completely different look!

Unknown said...

You amaze and impress me with you talent and dedication! Thanks for the great stuff you post too! I am new to digital scrapbooking.... can you direct me to a great tutorial on how to use templates. I've tried a few things but have had no luck so far. I have photoshop....