Friday, April 06, 2007

Freebie Friday

Friday? Well somewhere in the world it must still be Friday. Anyway, we're back. It was a fun night out. Loved 300, it was a real visual feast, food was good, and chatting was great. Now what you have all been waiting for: freebies.....

Templates:
Michaele has template here.
Heather has a template on her blog. (link now fixed, thanks Lisa)
Loretta has a DIP template on her blog.

Kits & stuff:
Jan has a Tulip Flambé kit here.
Misty has a Young Beauty sampler on her blog.
Sharon has a Flirty mini-kit on her blog.
Lindsay Jane has Happy Easter Titles on her blog.
Bernadette has an It's About Time kit on her blog.
Debra has glass embellishments here.
Shandy has a If You Dare To See Spring set on her blog.
Agnieszka has two felt gras&tulip borders on her blog.
Tracy has sanded letters and journal scraps on her blog.
Christine has a Heart 'n Pawprints kit on her blog.
Trish has an EGGstravaganza here.

I actually found 12 more freebies, but my eyelids keep closing on me. I take that as a sign, that my body thinks I should sleep a bit. I'll post the rest as soon as I get up later today.

15 comments:

jburkhart said...

1st to say hello! Thanks for including me on your list today....always appreciate that! Glad you had a great evening...the movie 300 looks like a great one!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and have a Happy Easter!
Thanks for all the nice things that you do!
Hugs!
Michaele

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the list - super as always!

Heather said...

Still several hours of Friday here. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the wonderful links.

Dixie said...

Thanks so much for your hard work!! NOt enough people say thanks but I know they appreciate it like I do :)

JS said...

Thank you for thinking of us even as you are sleeping on your feet. :D

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart for even signing on. Thank you so much for all the great links and the time you took. Hope you had a great eventing out and got a good nights sleep! BettyJoR

Andrea said...

Thanks for these! You find the best freebies! Your son is so cute! I love all of the pages you are scrapping of him with the Weeds and Wildflowers stuff!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the awesome links!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the wonderful goodies you find for us. So much appreciated. Happy Easter!

Scrapippi said...

Tahnk you. The Templats you found are lovely.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ikea for all that you do. I hope you have a happy Easter!

timounette said...

thanks for all this work !
I have put a link for you in my blog

Anonymous said...

Thanks again:) You are the best:)

Anonymous said...

You are so great Ikea! Love your blog. A friend recommended you and I am so glad she did!

One little glitch. The cowboy template is the wrong link.