Monday, April 30, 2007

Manic Monday freebies

What a day... day-care was closed today, 'cause tomorrow is a holiday, so I had to stay home to look after Damien. Boy am I tired, it's a mystery to me where he gets all that energy. We have been out and about all day and he was running and jumping the whole time. Amazing.

Here are the freebies I found and liked today:
Templates:
Sonia has a zipper template on her blog.
Hilma has a template on her blog.
Heather has a template on her blog.
Jaana has a template on her blog.
Angela has two templates on her blog. (only one pictured, but the other is equally beautiful, so be sure to get 'em both. I'm doing a layout with the other one, hopefully I'll post it tonight)
Pamela has a template on her blog.

Kits & stuff:
Rose has an arrow tag on her blog.
Lindsay Jane has brushed papers on her blog.
Tracy has road trip elements on her blog.
Sausan has a paper & ribbon on her blog.
Miss Vivi has part 1 of Kit Bayadere on her blog.
Jennifer has a Gossip Queen freebie on her blog.

Sylvia has Funny Foams here.
LaWanna has a Timeless kit here.
Mary has a Dive into Summer kit on her blog.
Wendy has ribbon bows on her blog.
Jenna has some frames on her blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another day of wonderful freebies!!

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how much energy they have!!! Absolutely love the Smile LO you did today!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful links! BettyJoR

Scrapippi said...

Danke für die vielen tollen Freebies.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing some wonderful freebies today. I hope that you got my link yesterday and that maybe it will help you get your header fixed. :)
Angel

Anonymous said...

*pssst* I have a freebie it in my blog: http://simplyme.blogg.se/digiscrap/