Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Template Tuesday and other great freebies

Templates:
Ruby has a template (the letter T from her ABCs template collection) on her blog.
Ronee has a template on her blog.
Leah has a template on her blog.
Sonia has a template on her blog.
Blabla has a template on her blog.
Lisa has DIP templates on her blog.

Kits & stuff:
Yin has a Wishful sampler here.
Lindsay Jane has Bubble Wrap Word Art on her blog.
Beth has a Shabby Blooms add-on here.
Kirsty has a Vineyard overlay on her blog.
Annetje has a filmstrip template on her blog.
Amy has Earth and Sky add-on blooms on her blog.
Traci has a Little Princess sampler on her blog.
Kris has a Easter kit on her blog. This is a daily download kit, so don't forget to check back.
Fabella has a Nostalgic Journey add-on here.

Sonia has Feeling Grungy papers on her blog.
3S Design Team has a Easter Fun Mega kit here. You have to attend a chat tomorrow to get the password.
Lauren has Sticky Chickies on her blog.
Khristy has a Flirty Flowers mini-kit here.
DDD have a Raging Sea April mega kit here.
Graziela has an Adorable Dream freebie on her blog.
Cyndi has A Spring Garden add-on on her blog.
Laurie has a Just Peachy paper pack on her blog.
Val has Butterflies on her blog.

I'm off to bed now. I think Damien passed on his cold to me now. My nose is all clogged up and my brain feels like its leaking through my nose. Well a load of sleep should help. See ya tomorrow.
Cheers, Angie

14 comments:

Laura said...

As always, thanks so much for all the goodies you pass on!

xashee's corner said...

i hope you are not getting a cold but feel better soon!!! and thanks so much for all you do :)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I love your blog. I look at it every day for my freebies. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your work! Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for all your hard work!

wulan ^_^ said...

thanks for the links, Angie! hope you'll feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Seriously....YOU ROCK!!! Thanks as always for your hard work to pass along the freebies.

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO MUCH for doing all of this work for us every day...it is appreciated MORE than you can know!!! :) I hope that you feel better after getting some rest. By the way, I visit your site every day for your wonderful freebie list...and I am remiss for not thanking you every day! I really love how you include the little previews...cause sometimes I can't visit all of the sites due to limited time..so it really helps to see what the freebies are before I head over. Great idea...and great work! Thank you again!!!!! :)
Barb, from sunny Manitoba, CANADA

Anonymous said...

you are my hero! I appreciate all your generosity in finding freebies that are first rate!~ and pointing us in the right direction every day!

maryse said...

Thank you so much for all these precious links, take care.

Scrapippi said...

Thank you for all the work.

Flatmon said...

Hallo, erstmal vielen Dank für deine großartige ARbeit *bussi*. Ich hätte eine Frage: das supertolle Easter Fun Megakit bekommt man ja nur mit Passwort aus dem Chat. Ich komme da nciht rein. Hast du ne Idee wie man sonst an das Passwort rankommt? Bin für jeden Tip dankbar.

Tracy Blankenship said...

hi hon!!! how are you and Damien feeling??? I hope ok! Big big big big hugsssss. great layout sweet

An said...

Hi,

Thanks for featuring my filmstrip template on your blog. ;))