Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wild & Wonderful Wednesday's Freebies

I was off work today, 'cause I worked on the weekend. And what did I do? - I went to an all-day Adobe Flash 8.0 beginner's training (with this trainer, who btw also makes fab training videos. I learned Photoshop with these videos, so if you understand German, they are definitely worth every cent.). It was fun and I learned a lot, but now my brain is fried, so no layout today. Hopefully I'll get one done tomorrow. Here's what I found:

Templates:
Andrea has a template on her blog.
Doreen has a two-page template here.
Hilma has a template on her blog.
Ronee has a template on her blog.
Silvia has a template on her blog.
Tara has a template on her blog.
Ruby has a B template on her blog.
MissVivi has a template on her blog.

Kits & Stuff:
Misty has an About A Boy Sampler (18months to 3 years) on her blog.
Krista has a beautiful Little Buddy kit on her blog.
Lindsay Jane has a Papyrus kit on her blog.
Kim has a Rich Delights Frame on her blog.
MissVivi has labels and an alpha for her Denim kit on her blog.
Heather has a Tag Assortment on her blog.
Shandy has Baby Xtras and Baby Labels on her blog.
Sonja has a slightly colored Framecluster on her blog.
DigitalCouture have a Label Me Boy's and Girls Edition on their blog.
Sue has a Colorwash Brown & Dirt set here.
Jessica has Little Dotted Bows on her blog.

15 comments:

Kim B said...

Don't understand German..LOL, but do understand "brain fried"..lol.. Sending love and a thanks
hugs Kim

xashee's corner said...

thanks so much for all you do!! i hope you had fun on your day off!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for gathering all these freebies in one place for us. It sure does help us newbies get started! Great job!

JillSF said...

I really appreciate your freebie list each day. I have your site in my 'favourites' list. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for more great links today! Maybe I can get my nephew to translate for me! He took 2 years of German in school! It is appreciated! BettyJoR

Inma said...

Thanks again for the list of freebies, and sorry to read about your "fried brain". I wanted to thank you for the great job you make with the list, and reading about the training, just leave you a link to a website that has Photoshop training videos in English for free.

http://www.photowalkthrough.com/videotutorials.html

The videos can be downloaded for free through iTunes, so you might already know them, but just in case, you don´t I hope you and the rest of the people reading the blog might find them of use.

Best wishes and thanks again for the links to the freebies.

Anonymous said...

thanks for all your time findinging these great freebies for us!!

Karie said...

Thank you for todays list. It was full of some really great stuff. I appreciate all the time you take to put this together. I eagerly await it everyday! Thanks and cannot wait to see what you come up with tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the wonderful links.

Anonymous said...

As usual, great freebie finds. Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your work!

Anonymous said...

I so much appreciate all the time you spend on this list, every time!

Thank you soooo much!!

It is really the best list, I know of.

Anonymous said...

Oh I´m so glad to find your blog here today...so much good stuff here! I´m trying to learn digital scrapping but I think it´s difficult ...training to use Photoshop. Time flies when I sit in front of my computer but I learn something new every day and now that I find your blog with all good links and stuff it truly make things eaisier for me. Thank you!

SAHM said...

I forgot to say - thanks for your great links!!!!

Anonymous said...

holy moly rockie!~ wow - i am in shock with all your finds - you rawk!