Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunny Sunday Freebies

Templates:
Blabla has a template on her blog.
Heather has a template on her blog.
Fryske has a template on her blog.
Lottchen has a template on her blog. Heck, she not only has one template, but over 50! Thanks Claudia for pointing this out to me.

Kits & stuff:
digitaalscrappen.nl have a Welcome to Holland kit here.
Ingeborg has a matching add-on to the Welcome to Holland kit on her blog.
Maggie has a Les Puces flea market alpha here.
Agnieszka has an In Bloom add-on on her blog.
Christine has a Playful Plaid alpha on her blog.
Pamela has marble paper on her blog.
Kari has wrinkled inked notes on her blog.
Karla has a Denim & Dirt boy frame on her blog.
Lucie has a Sloppy Paint alpha on her blog.

Lvred has a Perfect Bouquet alpha on her blog.
Anna has Paperz With Dotz on her blog.
Tracy B has a food journal page on her blog. She is an a mission to fight Scrapper's Butt. Read all about it on her blog. I think I'm going to join in. I'm not a serious case, but I've got it none the less.
Kim has a Winds Of Spring kit here.
Rebecca has Clumped Up Clusters here.
Wendy has stitched felt bits on her blog.

Thank you all for your lovely comments an the blog redesign. You sure know how to make a gal feel good. Now I read them carefully and a couple of stated that your missing the right piece and have to scroll...it has to have something to do with the screen resolution, 'cause I see it fine on a mine. However I use 1280x1024 and not the minimum standard of 1024x768. Now I resized the header and lowered the ppi, but when I tested it with a standard resolution, it still cuts off part of the header. Just as if I didn't change a thing. I have no idea why it does that. Well, at least the text auto-adjusts. Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

17 comments:

Blabla said...

Nice selection as always !
I'm so proud to be part of it !
And a great thanks for your nice comment on my blog... I hope my next templates will please you too; i already have some waiting on my computer...

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much again and again for supplying these freebie links. Such a time saver. Liken your new looks. Cute header!! You are the best! ...........kate

Anonymous said...

Love the new header and appreciate all you do for us. Keep up the great work:)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list today! especially Lottchen site! I felt like I'd won the lottery!!! Thanks so much for finding all the sites for us!
teri

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your work!

Carol said...

Thank you so much as always! how do you find the time!! New site looks great. I have to scroll over to see the full header too, but don't know the fix for you :) I use 1024 x 768 screen resolution.

Anonymous said...

Great effort again. Thanks for all your hard work in finding these beauties

Kris said...

Love the new look... you rawk girl! Its very soothing.

Andrea said...

Wow! Love the site makeover! Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all those links, again and again!! your hard work is appreciated so, so much!

Tracy Blankenship said...

looking awesome chickie poo...wow...you rocked it!

huggles! xoxoxo
thanks for the links!

Janeal said...

Thanks for all you have on your blog. I found another favorite template maker. Thanks bunches!

Joy said...

Fantastic lists of freebies - thank you loads - love the look of the blog too :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all search..!!
Merci beaucoup pour toutes ces recherches, je viens tous les jours mais ne laisse pas toujours un petit mot..!!

Anonymous said...

You can try to follow this posting and see if it works for fixing your header! [url]http://digitallyspeaking.blogspot.com/2007/01/how-to-add-graphic-header-to-your-new.html[url]

I hope it works for you! I love the blog make-over! Great Job!
Have a Great Week,
Angel

Anonymous said...

you will have to copy and paste that link it didn't work making it clickable, sry I tried! LOL.
Angel

Muka said...

thanks for a great freebie list as usual! also, I love your blog's new look - very fresh and cool!