Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunny Sunday Freebies

Like the title? That was my sweetie-pie's idea, he wanted to contribute to my blog. It couldn't be more fitting, because today it was 85°F (or 29°C). It hasn't been that hot in April in Germany since the 1940s! And I'm lovin' every minute of it. If it would just be a little more humid and have a slight breeze, it would almost feel like I'm back in New Orleans. Anyway enough about the weather, on to my little boy. With 26 months he is now officially pacifier free. Whahoo. He threw his pacifiers away on Easter Monday and hasn't had one since. He has only needed them at night for the last year, but then at least 4 of them. One for his mouth, one for each hand, and one for his bear. The first two nights were a little rough falling to sleep, but he is doing great now. I am so proud of him. And to reward my little "big boy" as he calls himself now, I ordered a learner's bike. Take a look:
I can't wait till the weekend, when we pick it up and can try it out.

Now on to today's freebies.
Templates:
Tracy B has a template on her blog.
Andrea has a template on her blog.
Denise has a template on her blog.
Hilma has a template on her blog.

Kits & stuff:
Cintia has her Alegria kit on her blog.
Kari has Fun Stitched Frames on her blog.
Joanne has a Farm Charm sampler here.
Sandra has her Saturday All Sorts 2 pack on her blog.
Val has Mini Stars here.
Anna has rich colored Paperz on her blog.
Kirsty has overlays on her blog.
Lianne has bows on Stacey's blog.
Zoe has a My Little Sunshine kit on her blog.
Laura has Springtime In Paris Frames on her blog.
Tracey has a Cerulean Plum sampler on her blog.
Bob has cool silver and gold frames on her blog.

17 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute bike! I know how you feel on the pacifier issue...except mine (who is 23 months) sucks his fingers. I hope he will grow out of it. Thanks for the freebie links and for linking my template. I always appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Voilà quelques temps maintenant que ton blog fait partie de mes lectures quotidiennes, quel boulot tu fait pour nous ! un ENORME MERCI pour tes freebies et tous ces liens que tu nous déniches.

Anonymous said...

thank u for putting all this together.

Anonymous said...

Everyone seems to be having stange weather for this time of year! What a cute bike! Congrats on the milestone! Thank you so much for the links, it is appreciated! BettyJoR

Karla M. said...

Yay, Damien! Glad to hear the pacifier transition wasn't too painful. Great looking bike.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your work. Love the bike!

Muka said...

lucky you! it's raining and snowing here... very weird, but at least someone's having normal weather for april!

Maunz said...

Thanks for all your work!

Muka said...

oh... I meant to add that I just added a new freebie on my blog and would love if you could check it out ;)

Amy W. said...

glad that you are having a marvalous sunny day over there. We had nothing but rain here today. Thanks again for the killer freebie list.
Hugs,
-Amy

Anonymous said...

That bike is adorable! Wish I had had one for my kids. Congrats to the little man for putting childish things behind him :)

Kimberly Geswein said...

Congrats on the no paci!!! Good luck with the new bike!!

I've got a new font if you'd like it for tomorrow's freebies!
http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/showthread.php?t=47579

:)
Kimberly

Liza in NC said...

Thanks, as always!

Melinda said...

Thanks for the super list of freebies every day! SophiaSarducci has a little Easter kit addon freebie on their blog! http://sophiasarducci.com/blog/index.php

I don't think I've seen this listed on any of the entries. I tried to look again, and didn't see it so I hope you haven't seen it already and it's not just me being blind LOL!

JS said...

what a cool bike! I am going to have to get one for my son when the time comes. He is 20 months old and we are working on the pacifier free thing!

Daniela said...

Thanks for being our own personal shopper!

mel hains said...

thanks sooooo much for all your freebies! really appreciate it.. love, mel