Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Keep your fingers crossed

This household is switching to a different internet and phone provider tomorrow. We did a test run this evening with our router set-up, and totally failed (That's why it took me so long to post). We ended up putting new firmware on our DSL router, reconfiguring and rewiring the whole thing - what a mess and waste of time. Well, maybe we have more luck tomorrow, when it really counts. So keep your fingers crossed and with a little bit of luck I will be back tomorrow, faster than ever before. If not, be sure to check out Amy's blog and Selena's blog to get your freebie fix.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will cross my fingers!! I don't think I can live without you for a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Renee

Anonymous said...

I hopin that everyting runs smoothly--you put so much effort into your site and your viewers can't thank you enough!!

Anonymous said...

Really hope that everything turn out to work the proper way. Love your site the most for the daily freebies. You can see what you get right away :-)And I love your way of scrapping.

Wish you luck, Fryske

cancer1969girl said...

Better be goood !!! ;-)....there's never a day without looking at ur work !!! IkeaMania !! Good Luck, JP

Anonymous said...

Hope everything works out. You're my fav site.

Lisa said...

Hope you are up and running soon!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!

~TinaW~ said...

GREAT Blog! You are so very dedicated...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! ;)
BTW I awarded you the Thinking Blog Award! And tagged you! Info can be found on my blog if you'd like to play along :)
http://www.tinawilliamsdesign.com

Sonia said...

OK ! Now I understand....I'm not crossing my fingers (LOL) waste of time you already have it sorted out :-) I remember when we went through this...OMG I had to get somebody out to set it all up! Glad it all worked.