Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Terrific Template Tuesday and other freebies

Templates:
MissKim has a template on her blog. It's also available in 8.5x11.
Ruby has a template on her blog.
Tracy has a template on her blog. It's for PS as well as PSP.
IslandMom has a template on her blog.
Andrea has a template on her blog. Of course it's also available in 8.5x11.
Hilma has two templates on her blog. They're for PS as well as PSP.
Lisa has DIP templates on her blog.

Kits & stuff:
Peppermint Creative have their new freebie kit out. It's called Sweet Easter. Get it here.
Bren has a Buckled Ribbon Freebie on her blog.
Yin has a Wishful add-on here.
Lindsay Jane has Stitched Felt Hands & Feet on her blog.
Misty has Envelope Ties on her blog.
An has Numbers on her blog.
Cleo has Denim Alphas on her blog.
Kim has a Fish On kit on her blog.
JoAnne has Wild Thangs buttons here.

Khristy has her Pour Me Another kit here.
Lauren has a Journal Card on her blog.
Nicole has an Amore Mio kit on her blog.
Mary has a Flower Dreams kit on her blog.
Anna has Paperz with Dotz on her blog.
Tricia has Mucuripe ribbons on her blog.

12 comments:

Kim B said...

eek, I'm the first to comment LOL, that's a first.. Ikea, you ROCK girl, don't know how you find the time to do what you do.. but I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Hugs
Kim

Unknown said...

Great list today... I hope you check out my blog.. I am having a contest too.. I hope you can use my freebies too.. I would really love for you to stop by!! :)
HUGS
Leslie

Andrea said...

Thanks so much for these links! I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great list...

Just Me said...

Thank you soooo very much for posting my templates along with the other FAB freebies you post!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for today's list! I see Leslie stopped by - you really should go check her stuff out - it's fabulous!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ooohh!! lots of cool links today!! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your work!

grambie said...

Thanks again for your wonderful list of available digi-scrapping freebies. I know that fellow bloggers appreciate your kindness & courtesy because they remark upon it on their various blogs to say thanks. Your list not only aid us in our wonderful choices of selections, but also help to spotlight many bloggers otherwise unknown to many. So again, thanks you caring & sharing of your expertise.

AMY said...

As always, thanks for the great list.

An said...

Thanks for featuring my numbers freebie.

Rutabaga Girl said...

Thanks so much for posting my buttons freebie!!!